Kindly note that the final price of your product as will be shown on the sales order or invoice we will send you could deviate from the price shown in our online shop simply due to an unexpected change of price we were forced to pay our suppliers or simply because we made a silly mistake. As we are unable to afford mistakes like this we show you all prices shown are based on “E. and O.E. = Errors and Ommissions Excepted”.
All transportation and packaging costs will also be charged to at cost price which will be reflected on your final invoice.
For deliveries on Phuket Island we have 2 sets of minimum order values, one set for the hospitality industry and 2 sets of minimum order values for retail customers, click here to go to overview.
(we can deviate from this at our sole judgement (from time to time and mostly for our returning customers), simply check with us)
For over or underpayments for products we can either keep in credit for your next order or return the funds, for underpayments you are kindly requested to transfer these funds to us.
For our juice programs we require payment in full in advance or on first delivery for the full period subscribed to in cash or by transfer in advance of delivery. As the products necessary for the juices are ordered in advance, cancellations half way through the program are accepted but cash refunds can not be made, these can be used to buy other produts from us, cancellations for products already delivered are not accepted. Please note that for delivery addresses furthr south of Toyota Dealer at beginning of Bypass road we deliver our juices every other day, 2 days at a time.
License & Site access
Pura grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Pura. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Pura for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Pura reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Unwarranted or unfair complaints
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
Pura will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Pura is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Website will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”.
Pura does not regularly review posted Comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site. You grant Pura the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Pura and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Pura and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Pura. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Pura.
You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Pura, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply Pura endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
Pura is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Website (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Website for your personal use only.
No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Website or any related software. All software used on this Website is the property of Pura or its licensees and suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Website may be used only as a shopping resource.
Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Website is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Pura, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Pura and are protected by Thai and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Website is the exclusive property of Pura and is also protected by Thai and international copyright laws.